Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Fair thee well, Bunting Ct...

So, I just realized that there has been some lackage in my postage lately and most of you don't know that yep, we said goodbye to our first built home on little Bunting Ct a couple of weeks ago. It's a total miracle that it even sold in this market and we have already been moving forward on building our next home in Sutherlin, to be closer to our life ministry. So, we know and trust that God is doing this move for us, otherwise I'd be completely and totally freaked out, doing all of this with a 3 month old!
I gave Will my vows (from the book of Ruth) on our wedding day and God has faithfully been reminding me of them as He is leading me through Will, on this next crazy adventure..."Entreat me not to leave you, Or to turn back from following after you; For wherever you go, I will go; And wherever you lodge, I will lodge; Your people shall be my people, And your God, my God. Where you die, I will die, And there will I be buried. The LORD do so to me, and more also, If anything but death parts you and me."
A pretty clear piece of guidance that I've asked for over and over and over and over and over...as we've packed, cleaned, moved and mourned over the house that much blood, sweat and tears were spilt over, the house that God built more honestly putting it.

2 major career changes for both of us
self-building our 1st home
carrying & birthing our first child
selling our 1st home
moving back in with parents during transition with a brand new babe
purchasing property and building our next home
and a partridge in a pear tree
Think that's enough for the 1st 3 years of marriage?! I do! I'm praying it's the last major transition for a LONGGGGG time! As many of you know, should we say, I don't do very well with change (that's lightly putting it!)

Relying daily and desperately on His grace,
KI

No comments: