Thursday, July 1, 2010

What a Joy

Over the last four and half years I have lived with Krystal as my bride and my wife. I have had a front row seat to watch a woman exemplify what it means to be a to be a wife. Krystal has the unique gift of being able to make our house feel so inviting and special. I know every wife can find some more dirt they wished they had time to clean, but our home is always organized...always cozy...always the perfect place for the three of us. It is a tiresome to faithfully do the job but Krystal does it with Joy.

No only is our house beautifully kept it is perfectly decorated. Colors match (that is a big deal coming from a male-I can't even figure which socks go together)...furniture is situated to give ample space and yet make every seat feel like you are part of the conversation...Every picture and frame work together to reveal our family personality.

In the midst of making our house a home, Krystal is also training up a child in the way she should go. Krystal does more than plop Anna down in front of the TV so she can go about her business. She involves Anna in the process.

Anna is learning to cook...

















Anna is learning to clean...
















Anna is learning to Organize!!!







































Anna is learning to love like Jesus...
















After all that Krystal still has the time to be my best friend. I love you Krystal.

1 comment:

Kia Gregory said...

Love you guys, so much! Seeing you and your beautiful home and little Anna sleeping on the monitor just made my heart happy to know we can call you our friends. Thank you.