Saturday, January 29, 2011

Check This Canvas Out!!!

So, a few months back, one of my nearest and dearest's
sent me a forward on a possible FREEBIE on a photo canvas job, since she knew I'd been dreaming about wall art around my home with some of the work she has done (Captivating Photography & Design Co.)
or some from our wedding day.
Sounds simple enough right?
But isn't there always a "catch" with these freebie deals?
(I'm totally not-so-sold on the couponing craze for this reason, in fact.)
No. Not so much. Not always. Not with Zaza Gallery.
All I had to do was place an advertising link to their site on my blog page
and write up a post on my product satisfaction
when she was all made up and prettied in my home.
Well, here she is folks!!!
Isn't she a beauty!!
And the incredibly fast and competent customer service, quality of craftmanship and print,
the image wrapping job, and beauty of the finished product pretty much speaks for itself.
So, I'll just stop there and let you all see and let Zaza's work speak for itself.
And then go get yourself over to their site and ordering some canvas work, you WON'T be disappointed...

BIG SHOUT OUT AND HUGE THANKS FOR MAKING MY HOME A HAPPIER AND MORE BEAUTIFIED PLACE TO THE TEAM AT ZAZA GALLERY!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: