Slowly but surely we are moving closer to our destination of a new home. Over the weekend we had our sliding glass door installed. In honor of this event we thought it would be fun to list a few of our future interactions with our sliding glass door.
1. Our children, Mildred and Edgar, will leave finger prints all over the glass frustrating their mom.
2. Will will leave kissing prints on the glass for his wife (she won't be frustrated at him).
3. Edgar will try to walk through the glass because he isn't aware that it is closed (Krystal just cleaned it).
4. We will watch the sunrise together over the Umpqua Valley.
5. We will enjoy life together
Just a little view of our future with our sliding glass door.