Tuesday, July 25, 2006




Well as you can see our house is almost done!!!! No wait...that is just a canopy for shade around the job site (donated gift from my inlaws!!). It has been over a hundred degrees for the last few days and all the workers were feeling the heat. (insert your own joke here).

We have had a wonderful time working with a group of eighteen Jewish Kids from the east coast. They came as part of a mission trip to help us build our homes. Benny is a hard worker from Wisconsin, Billy hits his finger a lot, Ethan builds benches out of scraps and Noah can move his hair like a hat...they are all a kick in the pants and a joy to be around. (Benny and Noah are picture above). We are seeing a great deal of improvement on the houses and having a great time.

3 comments:

El' Dub said...

'ya' know,' I thought to myself as I drove down I-5 today...'We should swing into town and see Will & Krystal!' But, when I spoke this though outloud, my wife punched me in the head and said she wanted to go home and rest after a long week of Crestview. It acutally made sense after my bell was rung. So, any chance you two would be up for a hike to tokatee falls on Saturday? A break is always a good thing....

That top picture is a crack up! I've never seen a cleaner shirt on a jobsite than that...way to go. Oh, and I hope coach 'mary' K chokes on his breakfest for cutting Rid from the national team...

Kia Gregory said...

THings seem to be coming along swimingly. I can't wait to throw a hammer...I mean swing a hammer.

Megan said...

Hey! W&K!
Just got the email with this addy. I love being able to share in the process. Be sure I & the fam are praying for you.
Lots of love.