Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Foundations have begun...in many ways...







LOOK everyone!! It's the footings of our foundation. It has been poured, oh yes, it has been poured. Talk about jumping for joy! It's so crazy to think that just 1 week ago, this was a barren land spot. And now it's got concrete. This is definitely a new source of inspiration for why we are to show up at our job site each week. I don't think I realized how much I needed to see the reason why I was pounding each nail into other people's homes right in front of my face. It's a HUGE motivator. We can't wait to go by today and see if the rest of the foundation has been poured.

Our prayer is that our hearts would not only be set on this foundation being poured and set right for our stick home, but that Jesus would be the Cornerstone and Solid Foundation of our hearts during the next 10 months and thereafter. We ask for these prayers from you also! We need them.

1 comment:

Kia Gregory said...

whoop whoop