Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Updates!

Woohoo! We're getting there! Our ground and yard were even leveled out by the big tractor yesterday, as you can tell, Will isn't tripping and falling along the driveway below (as most people do when they've been walking into our front yard)...
Even amongst the non-friendly neighborly comments about our color choice, we are still fully confident and absotutely LOVE our new charcoal gray w/white trimmed home, it's everything we dreamed of and so much more...
All of the windows will get painted w/white trim too...
And a hiphiphorray for the team that worked yesterday--they got 1 of the houses in the neighborhood fully trimmed on the inside and all of the doors hung. At this rate, we'll be in next week! Well, not really, but we can always hope for the best can't we?

5 comments:

Kia Gregory said...

I love the color. It's an invitation to add color to the yard. I think you should nix the white trim and go lime green like the titles of the blog entry. Hee-hee.

Cristina said...

Funny thing you should say that kia- I was watching Flip That House last week and that's exactly how they painted the housel- charcoal gray with lime green trim. No lie!

Mama Amy said...

No lime green...just maybe some limeaid in a big tall glass in a big wicker chair. Love the color.

Kia Gregory said...

OK Cristina caught me.I saw the epi of Flip That House a month ago and it stuck in my head. You can do that in artsy Austin but not in Green. Hee Hee. And Amy, no limeade for you or the babe. You need calcium.

KI said...

that just made me smile, my dear friends, bantering back and forth on my blog.
thanks for the smile, dear friends.
-k