Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Our Own Little Kewpie Doll!

We got a non-routine extra ultrasound yesterday and much to our surprise we got to see our little precious who just so happened to be smiling at us at the time the image was caught! You can see the babe's eyes, little nose and mouth from the frontal view shown below in the ultrasound and it just melted our hearts to see that little joy spot smiling inside me! The first thing I thought of when we saw the sweet face were the little kewpie dolls I used to have, and I realized now have a real one of my own (which is what Nana Jan thought of right away when she saw little Kewpie too!) So here they are in all their glory!

Job 8:21...He will yet fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy!

(This was the promise God gave me in the morning during my quiet time, in the middle of a prego-emo-morning mind you, and He sure decided to make good on it by the afternoon!)

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Sheila Nielsen Photography said...

Oh! So sweet!

Sheila said...

How awesome to get a peek into the "secret" places where God is knitting your little one together.

Great shot! I see the smile and eyes! Thanks for sharing!
Sheila

Kate said...

How amazing! This little one is already very photogenic.:) Oh and thanks for the invisible mom blog. It was so encouraging!

Love ya lots!

Mama in Uganda said...

What a wonder-filled gift from above! All my love...

Mama Amy said...

All I can say is CUTE!!!

Mama Amy said...

All I can say is CUTE!!!

Kia Gregory said...

Cute!