Friday, March 14, 2008

We do love a good laugh...

EVERY DAY! I don't know what I'd do without man that makes me-belly-laugh and even cry sometimes I'm cracking up so hard (it's an especially fine line right now in emo-prego mode, he stares in disbelief when I cross over that hysterical laughter to hysterical tears line in light-speed mode recently, and doesn't really know what to do with me. HA! Please pray for the poor guy, I seem to be doing just fine with the cross-over, it feels very cleansing and necessary for good health right now! :))
God sure came through in a BIG way when the #1 thing I asked Him for in a man was one that would just make me lighten up and laugh over life!
Then our mouth was filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing.
Then they said among the nations,
"The LORD has done great things for them."
The LORD has done great things for us,
And we are glad. -Psalm 126:2-3



3 comments:

Serenity said...

THAT is funny! I'm glad you are enjoying the freedom of crazy emotions. Who can't resist a good laugh/cry session? ok, maybe guys.

simmie flock said...

Ja! (hehe)
Hey, Darren and I totally love that verse! We always use it when writing notes to each other, etc.
It's so true...and it's THE TRUTH! :)

I want to encourage you to seek out the Lord's strength in keeping you on this path He has drawn you towards lately...this path of honoring and lifting up your husband. ESPECIALLY during this emo-prego season right now, and of course once Kewpie arrives as well.

It's so easy for us to take our eyes off the first gift (family-wise) God has given us (our hubbys) when new gifts come. It's all such a beautiful whirlwind! But continuing to love our husbands first only increases the entire package...like we were talking...God's going to give you glimpses of Will thru His eyes that you haven't seen before, and you're gonna praise His Name!!!

I praise Jesus with you right now for instilling His unconditional love into your heart to be poured out over your husband and baby!

Love :)

Kellie Trenkle said...

i love seeing you yelling from the mountain tops how awesome your husband is. we should all be doing more of that... praisin' 'em in the gates.

i loveyouguys. cute picture, too!
(MISSYOUTERRIBLY)