Sunday, October 4, 2009

My gratitude for the Mini-Mini-Maids!


Three cheers for my three Mini-Mini-Maids!!

For my big FAT thank you to them,

for all of their laborous work to help me clean up this shack to get it move-in ready,

we went out for some scrumptious tea time

(and a mini-glamour-girls fun photo sesh afterwards).

What fun and a joy these new neighbors and dear friends are to my soul!

Can't wait till my lil A-bug is big enough to enjoy these moments together too!


Enjoy the show...


(http://picasaweb.google.com/turtle.irwin/MiniMiniMaidTeaTime?authkey=Gv1sRgCLra2aXKofymPg&feat=directlink)

Thanks again my little lovely mini-mini-maids!!

1 comment:

Kia Gregory said...

Wow! My eyes are wide with surprise and amazement! Your mini maids have grown so big! Tell Karen and Tachin that their girls are so beautiful!