Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Happy Late Day of Love!!

Just a little reminder that whether you've got a man by your side loving you, or not, Your Heavenly King is the One and Only who will fill that deep down need we Queenies have to be loved from our heads to the tips of our toes and to be gushed over with words of our beauty...

“The King is enthralled by your beauty; honor Him, for he is your Lord.” Psalm 45:11


Let Him be enthralled over you and then be enthralled with Him right back! He's so worthy!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Sooo true! Thanks Krystal!

Sheila Nielsen Photography said...

Thank you for the nice comment on my blog! I will have to add your link to mine! I love your blog! I also wanted to let ya know that I didn't forget about ya! Our family has been battling Strep & pneumonia. I LOVE, LOVE your jewelry & will be placing an order soon! I think that I have a photo of the 3 kiddos that would look great as a necklace! Talk to you soon!