Monday, August 18, 2008

A Day full o' Love, Prayer & Blessings...

Man, I tell ya, I got the best o' friends!

My friend Amy, Mae as I like to call her had a prayer blessing for Anna and I on Saturday and what a precious time it was.

The sang me happy birthday over the yummiest of chocolate birthday cakes...

I got the most relaxing of prego-foot rubs from my pro-foot-massaging friend Mem...

Amy made a rad magnet board for decor in Anna's room...


My sweet Kellie shared a devotion straight from God's heart to mine. She didn't even know what a specific mouthpiece she would be used for that day, things God has been speaking to my heart just this week!
And then they circled around Anna and I and prayed their hearts out for us...The little miss inside usually runs away from hands trying to touch her (wonder if she's gonna be a shy girl like I used to be?) but she just danced around like crazy with the hands laid on her.

I read a quote the other day in a book that spoke about having my child dwell in the same place the Holy Spirit is! What a rad thought, I pray she comes to know Him so early since she's been able to spend so much up close and personal time with Him in there! What a humbling privilege it is to be a walking vessel of such a miracle!


Thanks ladies for the precious gift of your hearts, love and prayers! It was just what the doctor (or midwife) ordered!!!

2 comments:

Mama in Uganda said...

You are blessed dear sister. Oh, how I miss that sweet fellowship...May He fill you up and prepare you for the "day" that wee Malia begins to fill your quiver. Love you

Kia Gregory said...

Friends are definitely a blessing. So glad you were able to be honored like that.