Monday, June 22, 2009

Housing update follow-up...

So, a couple of days after I posted my last update on the house progress, I got a lovely little email from Picasa saying there'd been some "glitches" with their system, resulting in a wipe-out of any photos I had recently uploaded to blogger. Arrgh! So, if anyone uploads photos to blogger and knows the time it takes to arrange them after upload (if you know an easier way, please let me know), you will understand why I'm taking the easier route this time. I'm posting a slideshow of the album of photos that I had previously uploaded with comments attached to explain...(no time to sit around these days with wee one mobile now!)



If that doesn't work, here's a link to the album...

Our Next Home!!

1 comment:

Kia Gregory said...

Oddly enough, these pictures look all to familiar. GOOD LUCK! It will come along in God's time.