Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My sweet little 7 month old...


well, she's 9 months old now (where did the time go, could somebody seriously tell me?!),
but here's a link to my sisterchick's blog
(sisterchick: a friend who shares the deepest wonders of your heart, loves you like a sister, and provides a reality check when you're being a brat, http://www.sisterchicks.com/ --Check out the books, good reads folks!) who does A-bug's monthly photo shoots, of my sweet little 7 month old girl (just a sneak peek above)...
http://vividly-captivating.blogspot.com/2009/06/pressing-play-part-i.html
Does it get any better?! No, I don't think so. And I know you want the info and digits to my outstanding photographer as well, so check Kellie's work over on her blog too, she's GOOOOOOD!
And oh yes, as a reply to all the comments, she is possibly one of the most photographed babes in Douglas County.
But I don't know if I seriously believe that cuz I know you all are as obsessed about and photo'ing your own babes as much I am. ;)

3 comments:

Mama in Uganda said...

ohhhhhh...you could just eat her up!

Kia Gregory said...

I love it! That seems to be Kellie's signature! Green grass! So fresh! And is Sisterchicks your new indulgence?

~ Abby said...

beautiful pictures! love the rocking chair.... k, take care you guys!